Wednesday, August 12, 2009

things.....

Jam 10 malem.



Hahhh I should sleep. Anyway sebenernya kan gua udh ngepost blog pagi ini, hehe. But now I'm feeling like writing banget. You know, I kinda feel..........



SAAAAAADDDDDDD :'( TOTALL SAD!!!!!!! (Ok, so it wasn't "kinda")



Unrequited love. Gosh, if I can swear (a Christian doesn't swear), IT REALLY SUCKS se sucks lo makan duren tanpa lo kupas terus nyangkut di tenggorokan lo!!!!!!! See?



I can't find any worse word that can describe how pitiful an unrequited love could be. You have to feel it by yourself... And you'll find yourself crying in the middle of the night, crying to sleep..... So pathetic.



And what's worse than an unrequited love?



Mungkin gak lebih buruk, ya sama aja sih intinya. Jadi pelampiasan cinta orang. Itu juga sakit banget... Gimana sih rasanya lo udah suka sm orang tp ternyata lo cuma dijadiin bahan pelampiasannya dia utk ngelupain seseorang? It really hurts deeply. I've been there I think (?) I don't know..



This could be the worst one.

"Knowing that you're all alone"



Ini bukan masalah single atau bukan. Ini bukan masalah lo punya pacar atau ngga. Ini adalah suatu situasi dmn lo ngerasa lo bnr2 sendiri, bener2 ga ada yang lo rasa merhatiin lo, dan lo bener2 ngerasa kosong. Hampa. Dan di saat itu lo gak bisa berhenti mikir ttg orang yang lo suka.........walau lo tau dia ga punya perasaan yg sama.



Love is really unfair.



When the heart hurts, the eye will start to produce the tears.. And let em out. That's the way that it goes. I don't know why it's so hard not to be a crybaby at nights. Probably night is harder than day... I just have to face it, but there is something I can't deny...



Why so complicated? Why so hard to put these things out of my mind? Why do I have to end up having feelings like this to you? The theory is so much easier... See? It didn't work on me... Tears came out again..



Why am I here? What did I do? Why you suddenly came and now filling up my mind like it's gonna pop...?



Why did you have to practice in my heart?



And I would never find a reason, because I think this is the last time I see you. If I have to see you again, then I don't know if I could control this. I'm sick. I'm tired of this, of what you've given to me. And I just can't see you with somebody else, I'm not ready yet, I don't know if I have to go now... Go where? There's no place for me... It was you.



I wish that I could tell you, how I really feel.

No comments: