Sunday, October 18, 2009

you

And when at last I find you,
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
...

You know I will...

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you whenever we're apart




It's such a very long story before I got you now here with me...



Hey, listen. I know about your past, those bad stories, but it doesn't matter anymore for me. See, the fact is I have you with me now. Nothing can change it, the past can't.



So many obstacles around are trying to shake my faith.. Yeah, I admit, it gets harder each day. What's so wrong with a boy and a girl who are falling for each other? I get no idea, really. Is it that wrong being with you like this...? Tell me.



I try my best to ignore whatever comes our way, I know you will never leave my side. I know you will protect me, no matter what..



I know you always will.


And you know, I always will. Love you. All the way.

No comments: